I’m usually not a fan of Indian food but OH MY GOODNESS! If you scroll pass this post without at least giving it a chance, I promise you, you will regret it!
This is such an easy recipe, it’s not even funny. I swear, this is a no-fail recipe; anyone would be able to make this.
Source: Half Baked Harvest
What You Need:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size chunks
- 1/2 onion, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp curry paste (I used Thai Red Curry Paste)
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (use paprika if you don’t have cayenne pepper)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk, regular or lite
- 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of cream
- cooked brown rice to serve with the chicken
- Naan bread or pita bread for dipping J
What You Need To Do:
Put all the ingredients in the crockpot (minus the bread and rice, obviously), mix and cook! Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours.
See, easy peasy! 🙂
This lasted Evan and I two days and just like an food that sits in its wonderful flavours for long periods of time, it was even better the next day.